Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm trapped and I don't know where to go nor exit nor default this child's play it's killing me in a way (sort of) and it's trashy rough tough talk love hate fish (not sure what I'm saying)

[[breathe in, breathe out]]

It's a mess! It's a mess! I'm sorry to say, and I'm sorry to DO (I don't know what to DO, i don't know what to DO DO DO).

I'm not really sure WHO is in control anymore
(minus 2 minutes
minus the minutes)

NO FEELINGS HURT, PLEASE!

I don't want to shed any ... needless, unnecessary blood.
Blood? That's being to forceful if you may.


1NK.


And that's why I'm being cowardly and 1NK1NG it up right now.

Yeah, maybe I'm running.
And tumbling away from ... your pouty lips and dirty eyes.


STOP!


STOP --

block it off and away!

I can't, I can't.
But I don't want to.
But I want to.

No comments: