Sunday, January 11, 2009

I just had a weird ass dream, haha. Okay, the part I remember… Jin, Jimmy, Charlene and I were all in a car telling stories about hm… past incidents that have happened to us. So Jimmy was telling about a past incident where him and his family does scary things

(btw, Jimmy’s in the passenger seat. Jin is driving. I’m on the left side in the back, Charlene’s on the right.)

And then Jimmy says that he goes to an autoshop of sorts, and before he leaves, Jimmy like… smushes his whole self (like he usually does) on the window and makes that creepy face similar to the Cambria photo (eyes wide open, tongue out haha).

Then the cashier guy goes, “How’d it doo baby boo” or whatever and points both index fingers at Jimmy (all perkily). Or saying something like “Everyone does their own thing.” (??)

And then my brain skips suddenly (forgot the in b/w)… I remember being in Jimmy’s house and there’s a sink full of water with peeled oranges in it. Then I do something and unplug the water accidentally, when it all drains. Julie sees and gasps ‘cause she thinks I’m in major trouble (so do I).

There are bits and pieces I remember – I’m in Jimmy’s house, as if we’re staying in Cambria.

Now, I remember this one last part when some small thin Asian man with mid-length hair (with a face kind of like Winnie, my old piano teacher??) walks up to our car and goes, “I’m dead.” And then puts his hands seductively all over Jin’s head. And then everyone freaks the hell out (the car window was down for the driver). And we jet out of there. The freaking end, to this weirdness beyond words.

No comments: