Wednesday, June 27, 2007

love stole my title

I don't mean to be a selfish prude
but it's all about you, isn't it?
well, love is selfish, anyway.

yeah.
yeah.
yeah.

I just want to talk to you,
I just want to be with you,
I just want to hold you

(so badly).

But greedy
as The World will always be
and Greedy as I may always be

I don't realize how much you care
when you stare at your cars
and ignore my vacant conversation

yeah.
yeah.
yeah.

I love you, of course.
LoveisSelfish,Isaid.

guess i'll have to wait.


Maybe I was angry since he kept talking about his interests, or what he did for the day without asking me anything in return...which would explain why I'd call myself a "selfish prude" (I use that word a lot when I'm angry--prude). We all have social disorders, though. My poem blatantly expresses my OWN social disorders, apparently.

No comments: